Ulrich Windl wrote:
> [...]
>>> [ the other thing is that multipathd REPEATEDLY reports the paths being
>>> down, i.e.
>>> it reports the STATE, not the TRANSITION of the state.: ]
>> Do you mean it repeatedly reports this for each path or that you get a
>> message for each path that is on the same session/connection?
>
> Does that extract from the log answer your question? ;-)
> Feb 26 13:24:30 rkdvmso1 multipathd: sdaa: tur checker reports path is down
>

> Feb 26 13:26:44 rkdvmso1 multipathd: sdaa: tur checker reports path is down

:) Ok, I get it. You should report that to the dm-devel list,
dm-de...@redhat.com, so they fix that up. Also report the path down
messages 3 seconds after the connection up ones. I thought it might be a
race with the logging or something but 3 seconds is a long time so maybe
it is bug (multipathd getting backed up or something).