Ulrich Windl wrote:
> Hello,
>
> with SLES10 SP1 on x86_64 (open-iscsi-2.0.707-0.32) I'm seeing a problem
> during
> login using "iscsiadm -m node -L automatic". After a few logins, login
> suddenly
> fails:

I think you will have to make a suse bugzilla or try to recreate with
the current open-iscsi code. open-iscsi-2.0.707 is a little old and I
have no idea what suse adds to it.

I think suse might actually have this one fixed though. You can contact
Hannes Reinecke <h...@suse.de>. I think he gets the suse bugzilla for
iscsi too, so either way you will reach him.