Hi

I'm new to iscsi and configured some targets with FreeNAS and saw them
with a fedora 7 machine.
I was happy till I saw timeout-errors in /var/log/messages on the
client machine. About the cause I'm not sure, perhaps FreeNAS, my
100MBit/s network or my fedora 7 box (with an old iscsi driver
version?)

To come closer to the case I would like to configure a debian lenny as
iscsi server with open-iscsi.

Are there any good tutorials about the target part? Googling gave me a
lot of hits about the initiator part, not the target part...

Thank you very much for any help!

regards,
Fatrix