From: open-iscsi@googlegroups.com [mailto:open-is...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Simon Xu ??
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 3:25 PM
To: open-iscsi@googlegroups.com
Subject: About Intel I/OAT support in open-iscsi

Hi,

I need Intel I/OAT support in open-iscsi.  I'm now using RHEL 5.3.  I
cannot tell if RHEL 5.3 kernel supports I/OAT or not by reading its
source code.  It would be great help if anyone could answer the
following questions for me.

1) Do open-iscsi modules in RHEL 5.3 kernel support I/OAT?
2) Does open-iscsi support I/OAT now?  If so, from which version?

Thank you!

Regards,
Simon