Simon Xu 徐浩 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need Intel I/OAT support in open-iscsi.  I'm now using RHEL 5.3.  I cannot
> tell if RHEL 5.3 kernel supports I/OAT or not by reading its source code.
> It would be great help if anyone could answer the following questions for
> me.
>
> 1) Do open-iscsi modules in RHEL 5.3 kernel support I/OAT?

No. It uses some network API that is not converted to support I/OAT.

> 2) Does open-iscsi support I/OAT now?  If so, from which version?

Nope.

The intel guys have sent patches to add it, but they were a little
behind upstream so their patches would break. I think they are working
on it still. You can search the list to find some of their posts (if
cannot find it and really care let me know and I will try to find it).