I upgraded a diskless system to use Debian's 2.6.26 kernel from Lenny,
but it won't boot any more.

With some earlier version on 2.0-870.x it would log in if I started the
command for the second time.
After upgrading the kernel and userspace to 2.0-870.3 it doesn't work
any more and I get:

iscsistart: Could not read proc_name for host1 rc 5.
iscsi: invalid session 0
iscsistart: Received iferror -22
iscsistart: can't create connection (2)
iscsistart: Received iferror -22
iscsistart: can not safely destroy session 0
iscsistart: Received iferror -22
iscsistart: can't bind conn 0:0 to session 0, retcode 1 (115)

What does it mean? How can I make iscsistart work again (other than
downgrading)?

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org