I'm trying to find a way of manually adding targets to a initiator,
rather than using the iscsiadm discovery command.

Is there an easier way of doing this than manually creating entries in
the nodes/ directory?

I've seen some references to a 'static' directory for this, but can't
find any documentation on what this does.

Alternatively, is there a way to specify a list of portals and have
discovery run against them at boot time? (other than writing my own
init.d script).

Thanks,

Matthew

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.