Mike Christie wrote:
>That is what I said in the mail you replied to more or less. For boot
it is fixed. iscsiadm/iscsistart logs into all the targets found in ibft
whehter
>they were used for the ibft boot or not. For install there is a bug
still, because the isntaller code used the wrong API which only logs
into the session >used for boot.

>When I did the fix for the iscsi tools, I think you even replied on the
thread :)

I need coffee (:. Sorry about that.

So, for the installers will that be fixed with the new library approach
that we are implementing?