On 16 Apr 2009 at 16:02, sundar mahadevan wrote:

> I tried the same setting with switching the hard drive to system 2 and
> i still get the same result. It detects only one logical volume. There
> is some setting which i'm obviously missing out. Experts, please help.

Hi!

I have no idea about that, but I'd guess IF the device files are all created,
you
SHOULD restart the iSCSI target service to detect the devices, and maybe you'll
have to define access permissions inside the target software as well.

However this ist is for the iSCSI INITIATOR (open-iscsi), so maybe you are
asking
the wrong people. Did you read the documentation for your TARGET software
(which I
don't know)?

Regards,
Ulrich