Hi,

i'm running open-iscis and ocfs2 on ubuntu 8.10 (open-iscsi 0.865) and
having much trouble...
when i'm trying to write large files (5GB) to the openfiler target, my
system reboots after 800MB - there are thre boxes all configured the
same. i also tryed open-iscsi 0.870 and kernels between 2.6.24 and
2.6.27.
there are VMs on xen running on ocfs2, so they are destroyed after
some time - also the concrete failure is not reproducable because i
can't see when it will happen or has happend.
the only way to reproduce a failure is the above.

can you help me please or send me any suggestions on what i'm doing
wrong?

thanks in advance,

florian