On 22 Apr., 08:43, "Ulrich Windl" <ulrich.wi...@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
wrote:
> On 21 Apr 2009 at 23:22, tomorrowflow wrote:
>

> > Hi,
>
> > i'm running open-iscis and ocfs2 on ubuntu 8.10 (open-iscsi 0.865) and
> > having much trouble...
> > when i'm trying to write large files (5GB) to the openfiler target, my
> > system reboots after 800MB - there are thre boxes all configured the
> > same. i also tryed open-iscsi 0.870 and kernels between 2.6.24 and
> > 2.6.27.
>
> Is there any kernel message before reboot (/var/log/*), or is there some XEN
> message (xm dmesg (as long as it's still running))?
The syslog is going to a syslog-server, but there is nothing to see.
Where can i set the debug level for the scsid? I started the iscsid
from the command-line and the system rebooted urgently.

I do not use the iscsi-backend of xen/libvirt - the VMs are still in
img-files. The option is still there through libvirt, but i did't try
it out yet.

Thank you,

Florian