Exactly Ulrich,there can be a better approach.
I am now having iscsiadm version 2.0-870,but still I am having a
problem in case of 2 targets having different NODE authentication.

My scenario

Suppose 2 targets (having different NODE AUTHENTICATION,assuming same
DISCOVERY AUTHENTICATION) from same target machine(say 30.12) are
logged in.I set up node.startup=automatic in both cases.

My observation

If I restart initiator machine,re-login can be possible in case of
last logged in target only,not both of them.

Steps performed

1. Discover machine using -o new -o delete->Enter Node credentials for
1st target from the list shown->Discovery again as iscsid.conf is now
having node credentials of target1->login to target1->making
node.startup=automatic

2. Discover machine using -o new -o delete->Enter different Node
credentials for 2nd target from the list shown->Discovery using -o
update as iscsid.conf is now having node credentials of target2->login
to target2->making node.startup=automatic
(using -o update overwrites my node.startup setting of target1,so I
have to again make node.startup of target1 to automatic.without -o
update,it wont allow me to login as I need to change iscsid.conf to
target2's credentials.)

My conclusion
Basically all this problem might be because of single iscsid.conf
file.It should be different for every logged in target.Then only I can
have all previous credentials stored.