Mike Christie wrote:
> sundar mahadevan wrote:
>> As i said before, there is no real file for /dev/vg/ocfs
>> but
>> lvdisplay shows /dev/vg/ocfs as my logical volume
>> and
>> ls -ail /dev/vg/ocfs
>> 35413 lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 19 Apr 30 14:33 /dev/vg/ocfs ->
>> /dev/mapper/vg-ocfs
>>
>> Now i'm really confused.
>> Mike: As i said before there are only 2 uncommented lines in /etc/ietd.conf
>>
>> Target iqn.2009-09.com.ezhome:ocfs
>>         Lun 0 Path=/dev/vg/ocfs,Type=fileio
>
> When you run service iscsi-target start to start IET, do you see any
> errors in /var/log/messages?

You might just want to try something simple first.

- dd if=/dev/zero of=file bs=1G count=1
- open ietd.conf and do

Target iqn.2009-09.com.ezhome:ocfs
        Lun 0 Path=/where_you_put_file/file,Type=fileio

service iscsi-target stop
service iscsi-target start

then on the initiator try to login. Do you see a disk getting added in
/var/log/messages. if you do iscsiadm -m session -P 3 do you see your disk?