On 30 Apr 2009 at 14:43, sundar mahadevan wrote:

> As i said before, there is no real file for /dev/vg/ocfs
> but
> lvdisplay shows /dev/vg/ocfs as my logical volume
> and
> ls -ail /dev/vg/ocfs
> 35413 lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 19 Apr 30 14:33 /dev/vg/ocfs ->
> /dev/mapper/vg-ocfs
>
> Now i'm really confused.
> Mike: As i said before there are only 2 uncommented lines in /etc/ietd.conf
>
> Target iqn.2009-09.com.ezhome:ocfs
>         Lun 0 Path=/dev/vg/ocfs,Type=fileio
>
> Please help!!!!

openSUSE may have a race condition when creating newly discovered disk, etc.
Try
an "ll /dev/mapper" to see whether your logical volumes appear. It's not open-
isscsi at all, but you may want to try to deactivate/reactivate your volume
group:
vgchange -a n /dev/vgX; vgchange -a y /dev/vgX

Regards,
Ulrich