>>>>> "Ulrich" == Ulrich Windl <ulrich.wi...@rz.uni-regensburg.de> writes:

 Ulrich> On 4 May 2009 at 16:03, StorageSolutionGroup wrote:

 >> hi,
 >>
 >> We are having IBM Storage and we are going to implement IPv6 in
 >> our company. I have following doubts :
 >>
 >> Does iSCSI supports Internet Protocol version 6?

 Ulrich> I just checked RFC 3720: "IPv6" is mentioned exactly once, so
 Ulrich> I guess supporting IPv6 is not forbidden ;-) Maybe Mike can
 Ulrich> tell us more...

I think there are three questions here.

Q1: Does the standard allow for iSCSI over IPv6?
A1: Yes.

Q2: Are there products that support iSCSI over IPv6?
A2: Yes.

Q3: Does the XYZ123 product support iSCSI over IPv6?
A3: You should ask the manufacturer of that product.

          paul