Hi member,
I run a test environment with 2 servers running opensuse 11.1(one has
iscsitarget/open-iscsi initiator and other has open-iscsi initiator).
Usually, I shutdown the open-iscsi initiator server first and then the
other server with iscsitarget/open-iscsi initiator. But whenever i
reboot the server with iscsitarget/open-iscsi initiator, the other
server with open-iscsi initiator hangs completely even after the
server with iscsitarget/open-iscsi initiator comes back after a
reboot. Is this a normal behaviour? Because of the server hang, i'm
unable to check the logs and always have to go for a hard
reset/shutdown. noob. help pls.