> [...]
> > reboot. Is this a normal behaviour? Because of the server hang, i'm
> > unable to check the logs and always have to go for a hard
> > reset/shutdown. noob. help pls.

I've worked around similar issues by implementing dm-multipath for any
systems using iSCSI.  Any I/O that is destined for the iSCSI layer will get
queued up and the system should continue running.

I'm picking up this thread in the middle, so sorry if this has been brought
up, already.

-geoff

Geoff Galitz
Blankenheim NRW, Germany