Oh yeah, Erez,

This will fix the issue we saw yesterday. Did you want me to port this
for you to test? I think we will end up with the same result, because I
am still making sure the transport is good before letting the scsi eh
run. So if the nop still times out, we end up dropping the session and
it command gets cleaned up that way.