Sorry it's a Stonefy Storage........... :)

1) on your initiator:

shuttdown your initiator iscsi daemon

 /etc/init.d/open-iscsi stop

after that, the device in /dev/sdb will be disapear

remove old initiators settings

rm -r /etc/iscsi/nodes/*
rm -r /etc/iscsi/send-target/*

2) on your target:

change the target ip.

3) on your initiator

Make new iscsi configuration (You can help you with join tutoriel)

Send me a mail when you success or not.

Bye