Michael Chan wrote:

> James, the next 4 patches are our latest to add the bnx2i
> driver.  We've fixed up all the issues that Mike brought up.
> Please consider applying them to scsi-misc-2.6.

Hey James,

We forgot to cc you and the linux list on some other postings. Dave
Miller had ackd the drivers/net parts of the patches here:
http://marc.info/?l=linux-netdev&m=124082705613349&w=2
and in the mail had said it was ok to send through the scsi tree.

There is just some tiny comment issue in one of the patches that I think
is probably ok to fix up after the merge into scsi-misc. A code snippet
got commented out when it should have got removed.