Benjamin Li wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> I have attached the uio source here in this email.  This should be the
> same as the tarfile I have attached to the RHEL 442418 bugzilla report
> on 2009-05-21 23:05 EDT.  Please let me know if the tarfiles aren't the
> same.  The website to host the uIP is still not just quite ready yet.

So are you guys planning on distrubuting uio with open-iscsi or separately?

My preference is with open-iscsi because I think it will be easier for
users to have it all in one place/package. If we could also avoid having
multiple config files or at least multiple config file formats it would
be nice too. If users did not have to sit and think about if something
goes in a uip or iscsid config file and what format the config file used
it would be nice for them. It is weird to configure part of the
initiator with one format and the other part of the initiator with
another (I do not think this is a high priority at first).

For the code, I was wondering if there is any pointers on how to hook in
other drivers. The Chelsio devs have started looking into this.