Hey,

It seems like we have a lot of members on the list that are not kernel
developers, but we now have 5 iscsi drivers (qla4xxx, bnx2i, cxgb3i,
iscsi_tcp and ib_iser) with another being written. So it seems like we
are going to have lots of patches. I would also like to start sending my
kernel patches out in a way that everyone can see them. Previously to
avoid noise on this list, I have been pinging you guys privately which
just does not work so well now when we have so many people.

What do you people think?

Do other people on the list prefer to see everything here, so you can
see what features are making progress?