Hi Mike,

On 13 juin, 05:07, Mike Christie <micha...@cs.wisc.edu> wrote:
> I am really really sorry about this. I am really swamped at work, so I
> have been avoiding lots of problems on the list. Your problem is a
> little more difficult since I have no way to replicate it too.

Don't be worry ... I understand that I am not on a "standard" linux
box, and have only a partial visibility of source provided as is by
Qnap and at all, I am oblige to use crosscompilation ... so it's clear
that it's not a priority at all. I just continue to put some message
in case of somebody have a idea for way to search.

> iscsid does not directly read /etc/passwd. We are probably calling some
> lib function which is doing it. I think it might be the getpwuid call in
> mgmt_ipc.c:mgmt_peeruser(). If you are building and are ok with C then
> you might want to checkout if SO_PEERCRED is defined or if SCM_CREDS is?
>
> Also is this code compiled statically? There is a getpwuid() defined in
> static.c as a hack when compiling statically.

Ok, thanks I search this way and sending back result of search and I
hope new test.

Philippe.