Hi Mike

I have just tested your patch. Unfortunately, it does not help. It
still crashes on login or logouts.
For you information, I have uploaded two files with testresult data:
1. iscsid-patchtest.log  - contains the debug-output from iscsid (-d
8), up to the point, where it crashes
2. iscsid-glibc-crashmessages.log - contains the stuff written to the
parent shell, when iscsid crashes.

Note, that the glic-output has grown to well over 1800 lines.

Feel free to request further tests and/or information.

Thanks so far

Regards
Thomas