On 06/15/2009 12:41 AM, shyam_i...@dell.com wrote:

> [...]

If the unit attention comes in a iscsi async pdu, then we handle it
today in iscsid by kicking off a rescan which adds new devices. It does
not delete stale ones, because the scsi-ml sysfs scan interface does not
do this.

If the unit attention comes with scsi command sense like normal, people
have been working on it like here:
http://marc.info/?l=linux-scsi&m=123852561314129&w=2