On 06/21/2009 05:39 AM, Stefan wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have a openfiler san and want to connect from debian lenny and ubuntu jaunty
> server. I have succesfull connect but dont get a disk. fdisk -l dont show the
> disk. Also I had a look to dmesg and messages but nothing to find. How can I
> get the disk ? Where to look? Afaik it should be there after doing iscsi
> restart but it isnt.

If you do

iscsiadm -m session -P 3

you should see the sessions to the targets, and if there were disks
found you should see what disks are accessed through what
targets/sesions. If you only see sessions/target and no disks then I
think you have to do some config on openfiler to make the disks
accessable through specific targets/sessions.