Am Dienstag 23 Juni 2009 18:21:19 schrieb Mike Christie:

> echo - - - > /sys/class/scsi_host/hostX
>
> Here you can find the value of X in the iscsiadm -m session -P 3 output.
> It is the Host Number value.
>
> So you could do
>
> iscsiadm -m session -P 3 | grep "Host Number"

ls /sys/class/scsi_host/
host0
r...@willy:/root# iscsiadm -m session -P 3 | grep 0
iscsiadm: could not read session targetname: 61
iscsiadm: could not find session info for session1
iscsiadm: Can not get list of active sessions (61)
iSCSI Transport Class version 2.0-869
iscsiadm version 2.0-870

its now on lenny. I tried to install  the latest version, it seems with no
luck with: make user; sudo make install_user

tia
stefan