On 06/24/2009 12:31 PM, Alvin Starr wrote:

> There seems to be a lot of spam coming through the open-iscsi mail list.
>
> Any chance of getting something done about this?

Right now only members can post and if a non member posts I have to
manually allow it. I guess that had worked ok for a while. Now the
spammers are making accounts and bypassing this. Unless google groups
has some spam filtering that I do not know of, I think I will have to
change the settings so that new members are moderated.

If there is anyone that wants to help out on the list management let me
know.