There are lots of messages about look at this video or click here to see
some pop star in her nude video.
For the most part my spam filters do a good job in keeping the crap out
but because the open-iscsi list has been good for the most part I think
it has become auto-whitelisted.
I also have to run my spam filter a little bit more open to make sure I
don't get false positives since I am a sysadmin here.
I could go digging to fix it but the list should not be generating spam
in either case.