Hi Mike,
 Thanks for helping out.  When you say "Dell" fixed something, did you mean
Dell / Equallogic or another part of Dell?  I'm not aware of anything
Dell/EQL submitted but that doesn't mean anything. ;-)

 What I'm seeing from the array logs are resets coming from the initiator.

SATA001:MgmtExec:13-Jul-2009
10:01:32.015700:targetAttr.cc:939:INFO:7.2.15:iSCSI session to target '
192.168.0.31:3260,
iqn.2001-05.com.equallogic:0-8a0906-23416c402-0b3000293644a537-test' f
rom initiator '192.168.0.39:50972, iqn.1994-05.com.redhat:561933d78489' was
closed.
      *  iSCSI initiator connection failure.*
*        Reset received on the connection.*

The other message I see are these.   That haven't happened recently so
possibly after upgrading to the new iSCSI code helped a little.

734030:720998:SATA001:MgmtExec:10-Jul-2009
08:07:53.973826:targetAttr.cc:939:INFO:7.2.15:iSCSI session to target '
192.168.0.31:3260,
iqn.2001-05.com.equallogic:0-8a0906-8a416c402-cbf0000b3414a3bc-ovm-1-l
un1' from initiator '192.168.0.154:35475,
iqn.1994-05.com.redhat:9693ecdf6c66' was closed.
        *iSCSI initiator connection failure.*
*        Connection was closed by peer.*

 So, CHAP is getting involved since connections are dropping then having to
re-login.   Why they are dropping in the first place is a mystery.

  Everything else in the logs looks fine.