I am relatively new to linux, so parden my ignorance.

I have installed ISCSI on my Centos box and having some issues with
getting ISCSI to connect\mount the drive at boot.

I have issued the /etc/init.d/iscsi status after a reboot and see that
the ISCSI is up and running --> iscsid (pid 3557 3556) is running.
The following has already been done:

iscsiadm -m discovery -t sendtargets –p 10.10.1.4:3260    (ip changed
for the post to protect the innocent)

However the drive is not mounted, so I set the login attemps using the
following command:
vi /etc/iscsi/iscsid.conf
and set the
node.session.initial_login_retry_max = 60
Upon issuing the reboot command on the server the serve comes up and I
do not see the ISCSI volumes.

I did some more research and found this article:
 http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/rhel-centos-fedora-linux-iscsi-howto.html

Step 4. Say to enable ISCSI on startup by issuing the followoing
command
chkconfig iscsi on
This has been done... & restarted and same issue

Then I looked at the fstab so I edited fstab file (vi /etc/fstab)
and added the following line: (came from URL above in step 4)

/dev/sdd1               /mnt/iscsi              ext3
_netdev         0 0

However I think this may be wrong as when I issue the fdisk -l command
I see a different device

Disk /dev/sda: 541.6 GB, 541693575168 bytes
255 heads, 63 sectors/track, 65857 cylinders
Units = cylinders of 16065 * 512 = 8225280 bytes

Disk /dev/sda doesn't contain a valid partition table

Disk /dev/sdf: 108.9 GB, 108998688768 bytes
255 heads, 63 sectors/track, 13251 cylinders
Units = cylinders of 16065 * 512 = 8225280 bytes

The other issue is the drives show up 4x each = 8 drives, and should
only be two.
Any assistance would be greatly appricieated.