Hello Jullian,
 The EQL MIBs are available from their website,
http://www.equallogic.comunder Downoads->Firmware->Release Version.
The MIBs are tied into the
firmware version the array is running.   Currently,  Equallogic arrays don't
support SMI-s.

 Equallogic, has a bundled monitoring program called SANHQ.  Others have
used programs like Cacti for monitoring.  lastly you can create an MRTG
compatible configuration file from the array CLI.

 Regards,
 -don

--

Stephen