The documentation says that the iscsiadm should create default iface
configs for hardware iscsi.

[quote begin]When you run iscsiadm the first time a hardware iscsi
driver like qla4xxx is
loaded, iscsiadm will create default iface configs for you. The config
created
by iscsiadm for qlogic should be ok for most uses and users should not
have
to modify them.[quote end]

We have a DL585 with Accelerated ISCSI and installed the bnx2i module
as described in
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/c01309558/c01309558.pdf

My first question is should I consider this module as a hardware ISCSI
driver ? If yes, should it not create default iface configs for me ?