On 09/29/2009 08:46 AM, Hannes Reinecke wrote:
> Some iSCSI implementations (eg HP) is using an empty username for
> CHAP negotiations. So we should be allowing the same.

Do we need this support for discovery? There is one other one auth setup
function in discovery.c:setup_authentication(). Not sure why we have two
almost identical functions there. Probably due to how it is all
compiled. Do not worry about the duplication in this patch. We can just
fix up discovery.c:setup_authentication().

Can you have a empty incoming username? If so I think we need to modify
acl_chap_auth_request like how you did to acl_set_user_name.