Taylor wrote:
> I've seen several posts about people wanting to upgrade version of
> open-iscsi on Suse 10.2, but responsea re it doesn't compile, problem
> with patch, etc.
>
> So can this be considered a formal request to get someone to look at
> getting it to compile again on Suse 10.2?
>
> Can one of the developers provide an ETA as to when they think this
> can be done?

When I find time? Or someone else does it?
Sorry, but my workload left me no time to do something in that area.
Plus OpenSUSE 10.2 is nearing EOL (or it has EOL'd already ...)
so requests there tend to have a rather low priority.

Unless you're talking of SLES 10 SP2, which is a totally different
beast altogether. But for that we do have bugzilla and requests
for SLES should be filed through there.

Cheers,

Hannes
--
Dr. Hannes Reinecke                   zSeries & Storage
h...@suse.de                          +49 911 74053 688