Joseph,
we're currently using following setup without any problems:

- attached are 4 Gbit NICs for iSCSI (I'll name them eth4 to eth7 here)

- eth4 and eth5 are on one card, eth6 and eth7 on another

- the iSCSI switch is 802.3ad capable (loss of redundancy, I know, but only one
switch in service)

- eth4 + eth6 are bonded with mode=4 to bond0, eth5 + eth7 = bond1

- iSCSI target machine is offering LUNs via two portals on different subnets

- bond0 has IP on first subnet, bond0:1 an alias IP on second subnet. bond1
second subnet, bond1:1 first subnet
  This results in four pathes to each LUN.

- configured multipathd recognizes each iSCSI lun after login and offers every
lun via /dev/mapper

- the exported luns are pvcreate'd , the VG ontop of them is clustered via
openais, but this is only necessary if you're going to use the VG on different
dom0's

- domU's are configured to use 'phy:/dev/VolumeGroup/domU-disk-LV'

We've tried many different scenarios, but only the use of multipathd offered a
usable stability if the machines are heavy loaded. The decision to use CLVM on
top was made for easy use. We do not need to fiddle around with LUN ID's any
more.
If you need a raw scsi disk in your domU's, I'ld recommend to connect
multipathed LUN's via scsi passthru.

Regarding your original question: We've never tried bridged iSCSI sessions, but
technically there shouldn't be any problem. Have you tried to add some virtual
NIC to your bridge for discover / login via the virtual NIC in dom0?

Cheers,

Stephan

Mit freundlichen Gruessen