Hi, I have a question about "struct idbm".
I want to know what the role of the structure in the codes of
open-iscsi initiator.

While reading codes of iscsiadm.c, idbm.c, etc, I see that struct idbm
is passed to
many functions. However, I found that these functions do not use the structure
very much, and only a few members of the structure are used by these functions.

Guessing from the name, I understand that the structure would play central role
in the idbm database, but don't see where the role played.

Can anybody explain to me what the role of the structure and
the relationship with idbm database briefly?

Thanks,
Kim