Paul Cooper wrote:
> I have something interesting going on with VMWare (yea I know not open
> source but I tried) VS ISCSI.
> I am getting a "duplicate IP address" message being reported on the
> server that is provisioning the LUNS. not sure if it is a symptom or a

Is the dupplicate IP on the target, and vmware is reporting that is
seeing duplicate IPs on the target? It could be that you have two ports
on the server/initiator, and when it logs into the target it is seeing
the same IP through different paths. So maybe it is just a warning about
having mupltipe paths to the same portal? Just a initial wild guess from
what I thought I understood.