Erez Zilber wrote:
> Mike,

Sorry for the late response. I am selling my house and I work from home :)

> I was thinking about adding some debug prints in the userspace code. I
> have some questions:
> 1. Is there any convention for the log level in log_debug?

Not any now. It is a mess.

> 2. What about adding log_info (i.e. between log_warning & log_debug)?

Nope.

If you are going to modify the log code, feel free to start from scratch
when it comes to the values being passed for the debug levels and what
gets printed out and when.

> 3. In the redhat init script, iscsid runs as 'daemon iscsid'. How can
> I start it with parameters (e.g. iscsid -d8)? I can't just run 'daemon
> iscsid -d8'.

Not sure, now that I think of it. I will look it up.