What version of OiS are you using?  I had lots of weirdness and the
same types of disconnects to our Dell EqualLogic when we were
(actually still are in production) using 868 code.  I'm now using open-
iscsi-871 code plus a sendwait patch and haven' had the issue.  I've
now been slamming my storage for a week and a half with multiple
threads of dt.

On Nov 9, 2009, at 4:33 AM, Santi Saez wrote:

> El 06/11/09 14:10, mdaitc escribió:
>
> Hi mdaitc,
>
>> I’m seeing similar TCP “weirdness” as the other posts mention as
>> well
>> as the below errors.
>
> (..)
>
>> Nov  2 08:15:14 backup kernel:  connection33:0: detected conn error
>> The performance isn’t what I’d expect:
>
> (..)
>
> What happens if you disable TCP window scaling option in RHEL servers?
>
> # echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_window_scaling
>
> In our case, iSCSI "conn errors" stopped after disabling, but still
> have
> a lot of TCP “weirdness” in the network, mainly dup ACKs packages.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Santi Saez
> http://woop.es