Erez Zilber wrote:
> Fix compilation warnings and modify the Makefiles to treat
> warnings as errors.

Just a update on this patch. I was doing more testing and on Fedora 9, I
get:

isns.c: In function ‘build_dev_reg_req’:
isns.c:146: error: dereferencing pointer ‘lss.24’ does break
strict-aliasing rules
isns.c:146: note: initialized from here
isns.c:153: error: dereferencing pointer ‘lss.24’ does break
strict-aliasing rules
isns.c:153: note: initialized from here
isns.c:157: error: dereferencing pointer ‘lss.27’ does break
strict-aliasing rules
isns.c:157: note: initialized from here
make[1]: *** [isns.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/mnc/kernel/iscsi/open-iscsi/devel/tmp/open-iscsi/usr'