Alex Zeffertt wrote:
> Please could the attached patch be considered for inclusion in the open-iscsi
> source.
>
> Regards,
>
> Alex Zeffertt
>
> Changelog:
> ---------
>
> iSCSI Boot Firmware Tables are able to specify up to two iSCSI targets, but
> until now open-iscsi has only been able to display/attach one of these.
>
> This change enables open-iscsi to display/attach both targets when the iBFT
> contains two valid entries.  The following commands are affected:
>

>   iscsiadm -m fw [-l]
>   iscsistart -b
>   iscsistart -f

Thanks for working on this! I think, though, that this was already done
for you.

What code did you make the patch over? Could you look at the
open-iscsi.git code
git clone git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mnc/open-iscsi.git
  or even the current release
http://www.open-iscsi.org/bits/open-iscsi-2.0-871.tar.gz
should have it.