Hi all,

I'm working on a loopback with open-iscsi initiator (2.0-871) and
iscsi
enterprise target(1.4.29).

I tried using a .img file and a physical partition on my local hard
disk as the target, but the results are the same:  When logging in,
everything is fine and I can see the successful log-in message.  When
I do "fdisk -l" (with su privilege), however, I can't see any new
device added to the system as it does when the target is not on the
loopback.

I also tested the target using a different initiator that is on
another machine and it worked, i.e. the device showed up in the list
generated by "fdisk -l".

The OS is Ubuntu 9.04 and open-iscsi version is "iscsiadm version
2.0-871".

Am I missing something here or loopback is not fully supported by
iscsi?

Thank you!

Jack