On 01/12/2010 04:24 AM, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 10:48:45PM +0300, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 08:50:57PM -0700, Meenakshi Ramamoorthi wrote:
    Yes, what details do you require ?

Well.. what's the status? Is the code available from somewhere? Can I test it?
:)

I haven't seen anything on open-iscsi list.. at least I can't remember.

Hello again,

Any updates/comments about this?

I think we might want to step back and see what we can get without ioat. Peoples numbers are all over the place and I think some people are not sure if ioat is going to be worth the trouble.

Has anyone got some decent numbers with intel 10 gig nics? Something higher than 700 MB/s throughput? 800? 500 :( ? If so could you let me know offline or on the list and post any tuning you had to do.