Hi group,

The iSCSI disk just stops showing up on my computer.

I'm using open-iscsi again iSCSI Enterprise Target (IET).

When I do

$ iscsiadm -m node T <Target> -p <Portal> --login

everything is fine and the login is always "successful".  I also
checked the records in IET, which show the login is successful as
well.

However I just can't see the iscsi device any more... It used to be /
dev/sdb after the login process. Now there's only /dev/sda, which is
the local disk, under /dev which resembles a /dev/sdX style.

$ fdisk -l

does not show the iSCSI disk either...

The OS is Ubuntu 9.04 desktop and open-iscsi version is "2.0-871". The
IET version is 0.4.16.

Any help will be highly appreciated!

Thanks,
Jack