Hola,

I use openSUSE 11.1 on virtual machine and suddenly I faced the
problem which requires me to look throw the open-iscsi initiator debug
output. Please tell me which version of open-iscsi should I use and
the main question -- how to compile and install it. Unfortunately all
my attempts lead to the error:

make -C kernel
cat: /lib/modules/2.6.27.7-9-pae/build/Makefile: No such file or
directory
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/annyu/Documents/open-
iscsi-2.0-870.3.debug/kernel'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `linux_2_6_', needed by
`kernel_check'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/annyu/Documents/open-
iscsi-2.0-870.3.debug/kernel'
make: *** [all] Error 2