I have a new VM running Mandriva, I am writing a file manager website that
will allow clients to upload files to our server via http. I want to store
those files on my SAN so I've installed open-iscsi. I can't seem to get it
to discover though. I am using the package install of open-iscsi. I've run

iscsiadm -m discovery -p 10.10.82.43:3260

it returns
#BEGIN RECORD 2.0-871
discovery.startup = manual
discovery.type = sendtargets
discovery.sendtargets.address = 10.10.82.43

and goes on through.

The instructions I read said to restart iscsi after this and I tried. here
is what I get

[r...@localhost <r...@localhost> iscsi]# /etc/init.d/open-iscsi restart
Detaching nodes: OK
stopping iscsi initiator service: OK
STarting iscsi initiator service: OK
Attaching nodes: iscsiadm: no records found.

Any help would be appreciated.