On 01/19/2010 11:15 AM, Billy Ronie wrote:
I have a new VM running Mandriva, I am writing a file manager website that
will allow clients to upload files to our server via http. I want to store
those files on my SAN so I've installed open-iscsi. I can't seem to get it
to discover though. I am using the package install of open-iscsi. I've run

iscsiadm -m discovery -p 10.10.82.43:3260

You forgot the discovery type param.

iscsiadm -m discovery -p 10.10.82.43:3260 -t st -P 1

This will instruct iscsiadm to perform SendTargets iscsi discovery and the -P 1 tells it to print it out what it found nicely. When you run that command you should see something like:

iscsiadm -m discovery -t sendtargets -p ip:port -P 1
    Target: iqn.1992-08.com.netapp:sn.33615311
        Portal: 10.15.84.19:3260,2
           Iface Name: default
        Portal: 10.15.85.19:3260,3
           Iface Name: default