You were exactly right, I had the file already but didn't know what was
supposed to go there. I've been pretty unsuccessful at understanding all
this so far. This time it replied exactly like you said it would, my only
question is what now.

If you have a link that would give me some more instructions I'm happy to
read up, I just haven't found anything that has the things I've been looking
for.

Thanks very much again for your help
-Will