On 01/19/2010 03:26 PM, Raymond wrote:
Platform redhat es 5.3
iscsi software iscsi-initiator-utils-6.2.0.868-0.18.el5_3.1
I have looked in the iscsi.conf and pretty much all is the default.
Were do I find out say /dev/sdb is in relation to the lun being handed
out from the target. How do I track that? How does this saty
persistant from a reboot?

iscsiadm -m session -P 3

will display the relationship between the target and disk. Names like sdb are not persistent. For that you should use the /dev/disk/by-* names.